- Tanya Mayadas, Ph.D. - Director
Brigham & Women's
77 Avenue Louis Pasteur
Boston, MA 02115
- Peter O'Donnell
The primary goal of the imaging core is to provide capabilities for the "real-time" imaging of vascular cells and to train and assist investigators in the use of these techniques.
- To provide expertise, instruction and equipment in executing intravital microscopy studies in the ear, skin, mesentary and cremasteric muscle.
- To provide knowledge and assistance in the planning and execution of defined models of inflammation that are amenable to IVM.
- Assist in the data analysis and interpretation of IVM results.
- To provide optical microscopic instrumentation for live cell fluorescence imaging under flow.
- To provide computer hardware and software for analysis of digital images and production of publication quality prints.
- To write automated routines using MetaMorph journals and to provide computer application support and training related to the microscope image acquisition and analysis